TGIF!!

I'm so glad it's the weekend. Usually I'm not overly anxious for it but I'm glad this week is over. My hubby finally made it home after being gone for 2 weeks, and it's Halloween tomorrow and I can't wait to get the kids dressed up.
I have two Unity projects to show you today. The first is a really simple card, but I love the color scheme.
Next, is a layout I did using Unity's {This Is The Time - mini kit}. I got it free with my last order (Unity has the best sales)!! The papers are from one of the scrap kits I ordered too, I just can't remember which one. I love the monochromatic feel of this layout.
Sorry again for the weird angle on the layout. I haven't figured out a way to get a good photo of my layouts when I can't go outside (SNOW...ughhhhhhhh)
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Very nice! Sometimes "simple" is a nice breath of fresh air, you know? After I do some crazy, elaborate card or layout, it feels good to make something with simple clean lines and a few pieces of pretty paper :)
Cheers!
Kristen

Katie Cotton said...

these are so sweet! Love them!

Stephanie said...

Oh my, wonderful work! Your card is beautiful and your layout is amazing! Happy Halloween - have a great weekend!

Bogner's said...

I love your CAS card using the verve sketch. It is really a great sketch that I plan to use often! I love your LO too! I really like all the stars on there!

Jacqueline said...

These are amazing!! Wonderful work!!

JazzyH said...

Sweet!

JPScraps said...

Lovely layout and card!

the whimsical butterfly said...

GORGEOUS work! LOVE them both! The ribbon on your card is one of my FAVES from SU!

Donna said...

Maria...Both of these are just gorgeous in there own right!! I think you have done an amazing job!! Beautiful work!! Xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card and page!! tfs!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Great card and layout! That's an adorable picture :)