Verve Sketch Challenge 1

Laundry washing, baby sleeping, kids watching a cartoon....all equals a few spare minutes to whip up a quick card, and I mean quick. This came together so fast I couldn't believe it. This paper was out on my craft table so I just went with it.
I used on of the sketches from the Verve Release Challenge found {HERE} on SCS. I'm hoping to get to the other four before the deadline so I can get qualified for the big giveaway. Thanks for stopping by!


Anne Marie Peterson said...

Beautiful, Maria! I love the colors together and the scripture is one of my faves!
Anne Marie

Carolina said...

Well I'm glad you were able to get some time to yourself to create this beauty - love it!!!

I'm working the sketches today - they are so fun this month!!!

BTW...Happy be-lated anniversary!!!

Katie Cotton said...

omg! this is phenomenal! Your stitching lines are so perfect!