Appealing Polka Dots

Hi friends....I've got flair!! That's right, I got a card done in time for this weeks {Unity Friends With Flair Hop}.
I'm addicted to coloring now, so here's another one colored with some pencils. You are going to be seeing a lot of birthday cards from me for quite awhile. My mom needs like 40 birthday cards for next year. She manages an elderly apartment so she always orders a big bunch before the new year.
I love the colors of this one. I think I'm feeling the fall colors lately because I'm really drawn to them when I grab at colors.

I've been coloring some of the new {ippity} images but as of yet haven't gotten a full card thrown together. I have a stinking paper due in my ethics class (blah) this week and it's seriously killing my craft time. I wish my teacher could understand just how important these stamps are and cut me a break ;)
You can purchase your {ippity} HERE!!
Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

i love love love love this!

Bogner's said...

Maria, this image looks so great colored. Just BEAUTIFUL! I love it. And the DP looks great with it too! I always love your creations!

Katy said...

I love this card! That is one of my favorite Unity images! The scallop edges are the perfect detail. Good luck with that ethics paper (ack!) :)

JenMarie said...

LOVE this! Beautiful!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So beautiful love your Unity creations!!!

Stephanie said...

Wow Maria! Beautiful card! I Love it!

Ang said...

Beautiful card!

Krista said...

Maria! This is such a happy, cheerful card. I love it!

Laurel said...

Beautiful, so happy!

Diane Jaquay said...

Lovely lovely lovely!!!

מימס mimms said...

great card , love the color combo !

Kelly Landers said...

Love your card! Great coloring!

Heather said...

Maria, this is just too darn cute! Your colors and details are just amazing! Love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card, Maria!!

Dawn K. said...

pretty!!

stampjourney said...

FABULOUS card! Love the way you layered the elements!

Robynccgirl said...

Beautiful card Maria! Love it!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Love this! The papers are great!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Just beautiful! LOVE your coloring and that happy birthday script is just gorgeous!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Love this and such gorgeous colors!