Everyday Life

If you are a regular on my blog you've seen this picture a few hundred times. I just love it!!! I've used it for a few projects and this time I'm scrapping it in my oldest daughters album. (I love it so much all the kids have it in their books). For this layout I used my Unity scrap kits and the yummy papers that come with the kits. I cut the flowers out of one of the dp's included. I just got my newest scrap kit and need to get it inky still....I hate having uninked rubber in the house!!!
Make sure you check out my SU stamp sale {HERE} and the new ippity stamps {HERE}. I just love these stamps and want to share them with you all. I had to order more and my original order hasn't even gotten here yet. You can bet you'll be seeing a lot of ippity creations in the near future!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

this is adorable!

Sparkle said...

Such a cute layout! They're so adorable.

Lydia said...

Great use of that Juillibean soup. wonderful!

Beate said...

Gorgeous photo, wonderful layout!
Hugs and smiles