Good News

I've had two days of some really EXCITING stamping news!! I've been dying to spill. One of the things I can't share yet ;) but the other I can tell!!
Some of you may have seen this card already. It was featured on the {ippity} blog and I was so happy it was chosen. Detail shot:

No, that wasn't the exciting news but I decided it was fitting to show today since
I'm now a member of the {ippity} design team
...aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I was so blown away when I got an email from Angela asking me if I would like to join....ummmmm....YEAH!!! My kids kept asking me why I was smiling :) Make sure you head on over to the {ippity} blog today too to check out the DT call. One of you could be joining me, Eva, Kelly and Eryn on the design team :)

If you want to purchase {ippity}, click {HERE} to go to my sales blog.
Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

Rona said...

congrats Maria!!! You will be fabulous I always love your stuff :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Yay big congrats Maria your work is amazing!!!

Sara said...

congratulations!!!!! your blog is amazing-i just became a follower :)

i cannot wait to see what other ippity goodness you have in store for us!

xoxo
sarabeth
:)

Lisa H. said...

wow. CONGRATS!!!! this card is gorgeous!

Chelsea - Wait for the Lord Cards leader said...

Congratulations to you! :) You create beautiful projects!
~Chelsea

Emily said...

Great news Maria, all your work looks great so you deserve it :)

Sparkle said...

What a darling card! Congrats!

leanne said...

Yeah! Congrats Maria! I have been loving all of your ippity creations. How fun!

Caryl P said...

Congrats on the good news (can't wait to hear the other piece!) you deserve it. Love the card!

LeAnne said...

Great news! Those stamps are really cute!

Eva said...

Huge Congrats to you Maria...I am so excited for you to join us!!!! Yaaaaaaaaa...Love your work. And I know the smile you must have had on your face, as that is what I had on my face when Angela contacted me, too...yaaaaaaa.....this will be so much fun!!!! Can't wait to get to know you more!! Hugs... Eva

Heather said...

Absolutely super duper 100% over the moon that you have been picked! You are such a super sweet person with amazing talents! Congrats girlie! Can't wait to see the stuff you have in store! Hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Hugs!

Heather R.

(p.s. I'm going to try to be an ippity dt member with you, but so many talented ladies trying out, so we shall see!)

~~Audrey~~ said...

Congratulation! Well deserved!

Kelly Landers said...

Angela chose so well! You are a wonderful addition to the team! I am so happy to have you with us. Your projects are all amazing!! Hugs!!

JenMarie said...

CONGRATS!!!

Bogner's said...

Congrats Maria. Your creativity is so deserving of this spot. It was no surprise to me that you were asked to join the team! Good luck in your new adventure! Can't wait to hear the rest of your good news!

dougnat said...

woohooo! congrats on the DT!!!

Carolina said...

Oh Maria I was sooooo beyond excited to see the announcement - huge congrats, they picked well! Hope you and yours have a Happy Thanksgiving - HUGS!

....Linda.... said...

Love this card and then some - congrats on your design team pick!