Handmade Mojo

I have to admit this {Mojo Monday} sketch was T-O-U-G-H!!! I was determined to use the new e-kit from {Making Handmade Cards} but there really wasn't an image that worked for the circle element. I finally came up with the flower and button combo and I think it worked out. All the decorative papers and the cute little cat sentiment are from the {Making Handmade Cards Kit} that is yet to be released. I have some exciting news too. I'm now an Official Designer for {Making Handmade Cards}. They had asked me to be a guest designer awhile back and this kit is the first one I've used as an official member of the design team :)
Make sure you check out all the other Mojo Makers cards too!!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

OMGosh Maria! How adorable! I had the hardest time choosing between the puppies and the kitties! THANKS for visiting my blog today! HUGS!

Wendy said...

Love it and I had trouble too!

rubberstampinzone said...

Adorable card. I love the flower and button and the DSP.