{ippity} Layout

I had to use my new {ippity} stamps for a scrapbook layout. I took this picture of my daughter Mattea for an inspiration challenge on my friend {Libby's blog} and it turned out so cute, I knew I had to put it in her album. She was so happy she was going to be featured in blogland that she struck this adorable pose. I used the {ippity} set {Devoted}, {Life's Little Moments} and {Because of You}
You can click on each name to see the individual set or
You can buy your {ippity} stamps {HERE}!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a darling layout! She is just adorable!

Lisa H. said...

what a fabulous layout! cute, cute and CUTE!!!!

Heather said...

Beautiful layout and such sweet use of images! Love it!

Kelly Landers said...

What a little cutie! I mean your daughter and the layout!!