{ippity} Mojo

Did your weekend go as fast as mine did?? I can't believe it's Monday again. The kids only have school two days this week and then Thanksgiving break. I just know I'm gonna blink and it will be Christmas. Did anyone get to go see New Moon...I didn't :( I've been reading all the blog and facebook posts about how awesome it is and I'm so jealous!!! I'm hoping I can talk my hubby into going next weekend. If not, he's watching the kids and I'm going ;)
So, I bet your here to see my {MOJO MONDAY} card, right?? Well, here you go.I used my new {ippity} for this card, Devoted and Just Wanted To Say. The paper came with my Unity scrap kit of the month and I love it. To bad I can't remember the name of it right now...hehe. If you are curious, let me know and I can find out.
You can buy {ippity} stamps {HERE}!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Super adorable card!