{ippity} Mojo

Can you believe this is the last Monday of November!?!? It's also my hubby's birthday today....he's 30....eeek.
I used two different {ippity} stamp sets for this weeks {Mojo Monday} card.
{Just Wanted To Say}
{Because Of You}
I stamped the big love background to create the background. I wasn't paying very close attention when I was stitching and oopsed a bit so I ended up just stitching along the two sides and really like it. It's a nice change to the stitching along all the sides. The scallop along the bottom is a last minute add on. I cut my card base to big and needed something to fill the space. This card turned out to be a lot of happy accidents :)
Thanks for stopping by!
If you would like to purchase {ippity} stamps, please click {HERE} to go to my sales blog!

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

rubberstampinzone said...

what a pretty card. I love the circle , and the stitching turned out lovely. Happy accidents are fun accidents : )