{ippity}

Have you heard about Unity's newest adventure??? I'm so excited about it and I have signed on with {ippity} stamps. I can't wait to get them in my hands. {ippity} is going to be a sister company of Unity but with sales potential for you. I have my starter kit coming and it should ship next week. If you are interested in purchasing {ippity} stamps from me please see my sale blog {HERE} or click on the {ippity} blinkie on the side of my blog.
Here is what I will have for sale:
{ippity} is going to be having a design team call in the near future and I'm super excited to get my submissions in...how bout you?? You know you want em!!

2 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Your sale page looks great Maria for Ippity!!!

Carolina said...

Huge congrats Maria and hope you have wonderful success with it!