Merry Kissmas

I'm really happy with the way this {ippity} card turned out!! I finally had a chance to get some of the stamps inky and WOW!!! I LOVE THESE STAMPS! But I knew I would :) I stamped the snowflake from {Kissmas and Mistletoe} in Whisper White craft ink and stamped it (with the help of my stamp-a-ma-jig) on kraft cardstock. I have to warn you, if you are going to try this it's super messy (because this ink dries slowly) but it's soooooooo worth the effort. I love the soft look of the background.
I had to use my other favorite stamps from this set too. The mistletoe and saying are adorable aren't they? I just love them. Of course, no creation is complete without a bit of gingham, so I had to add a little ribbon.
If you would like to purchase this stamp set or any other {ippity} set, please click {HERE} to go to my sales blog!

8 comments:

Cheri Howard said...

How pretty! I love the white stamping on craft and the simple layout!

Rose said...

Such a pretty card! I love what you did with this set! Gives me lots of ideas, besides using the tree and snowman. Very clever!

Caryl P said...

This is such a pretty card, and I love your touch of gingham to tie a bow on the flowers!

Katie Cotton said...

super cute! I cant wait to get my order! heeeheeeheeeee (thats me being giddy!)

Bogner's said...

Wow, This is amazing! I love how you made the snowflakes touch. What a perfect Christmas card. Love it! (have you ever tried to use the heat gun on the craft for a faster dry time?) Beautiful colors!

Heather said...

Maria, this is just so stunning! I SOOOOO love your design and the black gingham! Just too fabulous!

Kelly Landers said...

Love it Maria! Your style in card making is just fabulous!!

Jessy said...

This is just gorgeous!! Love the snowflakes and the subtle details. PERFECT!! :-)