Mojo CONTEST Week!

Monday?!?! I'm sure how it keeps rolling back around so fast, but here we are again.
This is going to be a quick post today because I think I've finally caught the cold my kids were fighting last week. This week's {MOJO SKETCH} is a contest. Make sure you head over to the Mojo blog for all the details. This card was another super quick one using the scraps from the layouts I've been working on. I love these paper from Sassafras Lass. The colors are so bright and cheery!!
The stamp is from {Paper Makeup Stamps}, isn't it a great saying!!!

6 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Hi Maria: Your blog design is first rate! I love the stitching up the sides :) Adorable Mojo card . . . the buttons and combination of patterns is simply charming. Hugs, Mary

Jenny said...

I forgot it was Mojo contest week. I love what you did with the scraps! Great saying on card! Hope you start feeling better! :)

Stamping with Murphy said...

Your card made me smile...all those pretty papers, the buttons, and the fabulous saying! It's LOVELY!

Carolina said...

What a fun card - love the black buttons - such a great touch!

Katie Cotton said...

Aww you are so sweet to use a PMS stamp! Love your card and that paper is PERFECT! :)

rubberstampinzone said...

Your mojo card is super cute. Love the cheerful colors and paper combo's The buttons and the heart are perfect and I love the sentiment.