Mojo Monday 112

It's Monday and I could use a margarita.....guess this will have to do ;)I had a busy weekend and this week isn't looking like it's going to slow down. Plus, my hubby leaves again tomorrow for another two weeks :( I have tons of stamps to pack up from the stash I've been clearing out. I still have some SU stamps for sale {HERE} and you can get Unity's new {ippity} stamps from me {HERE}.
Make sure you head on over to the {MOJO BLOG}. The mojo ladies are totally rockin this weeks sketch :)
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Cheers! What a darling card and perfect interpretation of the sketch. Hugs, Mary

Carolina said...

Adorable card Maria! Love the glitz on the margie glass...such a nice touch!

rubberstampinzone said...

what a terrific job you've done with the sketch. Your card is super darling. I love the colors, the image and the sentiment. love the polka dots. And the way the drink looks sugared or salted up with glitter. Love it!