Yippity Skippity {ippity} Day!!

I'm so stinkin excited!! My first order of {ippity} stamps is going to be here today. Poor UPS guy, I hope I don't knock him over trying to rip (I mean gently take) the package from him. I will start shipping orders today, my second shipment won't be here just yet but shouldn't be too far behind. If you placed an order with me, I will email you when they ship. If you haven't yet ordered....WHY!?!? I mean these stamps rock!!!! If you want to check them out click {HERE} to go to my sales blog.In celebration of my new {ippity}, I decided to use some Unity stamps that I hadn't yet inked. I love this little church, but during my no coloring spell, I didn't know what to do with it. This is another one colored with my kids cheapo pencils. I really like the color combo (it's a new one for me). I'm having fun lately with brighter colors, maybe it's because we have snow on the ground here.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

i love love love love it! (and i love that my stamps are on the way!)

Sparkle said...

This is just darling! You crack me up about your UPS guy.

Heather said...

Maria! You are too funny! Mine came yesterday and ever hour I was checking at least 2-5 times! They usually come at noon, so by the time they FINALLY dropped it off at 7, I had been camped out in a sleeping bag! You think I'm joking, but Lance and I really were! LOL...Made for a nice fort! Hehehe...hugs and happy sales Maria!

HI EVERYONE said...

What month or kit is the church on?