30?!?!?

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this monster from {Paper Makeup Stamps}!?! I love the look on his face and he seems oh so shocked at the number 30?
Two of my cousins are turning 30 in January and I can't wait to rub it in :) They use to give me so much crap because they were older than me. It was such a bummer when they got their drivers license a whole 8 months sooner than I did! I've been waiting a long time for them to turn "old"...hehe. I won't be far behind but I will savor every minute!!
This is for my guy cousin and I'm still working on the girl version...I'll show you when I get it done :) I'm also hoping to finish up my December Daily Album in the next few days so I will post those pics too!
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Emily said...

Fab card! turning 30 is a bit of a shock, lol...

Katie Cotton said...

OMG! I just laughed hard enough that my three year old asked what was so funny! I love it. I think I'll cry when I hit 30 which is coming up waaaaay too soon!

Bogner's said...

Wow Maria, I love this little monster card. He looks perfect pointing at the "30"!

Randee E said...

So cute!! You can tell your cousins those are "age spots" on Dreck :0) Hee hee

Christi said...

Hahaha!! I'm the same way with one of my cousins and my BIL. I turn 29 in 2010 but in 2011 it's SO on! LOL!! This is wonderful!!!!

Tina said...

OMG, this is entirely too funny!!

Danni said...

This is awesome!! Love it!

Sparkle said...

This is just the cutest card ever!

Eva said...

Hehehe....this is such an adorable card!!!

Lisa H. said...

30 is FAB!!! embrace it!!! AND this card just made me smile. LOVE it!!!!