Another Fun Announcement

I got so many of my friends and family all worked up about a month ago when I announced on Facebook that I had two pieces of REALLY exciting news to share (both stamp related). My sister even called me the next day (bright and early) to ask what was up. Well, she's my sister so I told her ;)

I'M ON THE DESIGN TEAM FOR PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS!!!!

She wasn't very excited...hehe. No one in my family has a paper craft obsession like I do, so sharing the news with them is really no fun. Even my hubby went, "oh, cool". So now I FINALLY get tell all of you and I'm so glad there is someone out there who can share in the excitement with me :)

I'll be joining the current team members:
Katie Cotton (company owner)
Christi Thorsen
Lisa Kind

Tangii Crain
Tina Hale
Dawn Barrett
Lisa McKinney
Randee Elsing

and these fine ladies will be joining with me:
Melyssa Connolly
Gabriela Arriaza
Amber Kroenig
Danni Bindel
Christi Snow

In honor of today's announcement I made none other than a {Paper Makeup} card.Make sure you head on over to the {Paper Makeup blog} to say congrats to all the other girls :)

Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

wintam said...

This is BIG news! I;m so happy for you, and I'm not a bit surprised - you SOOOO deserve it!
congrats!!!

Kim said...

Maria, your card is adorable. I wanted to say Congrats to joining the PMS DT. Good luck and can't wait to see your creations.

Bogner's said...

Congrats Maria! You are going to be one busy lady! I love this sentiment. What a great stamp adventure to take part in!

Christi Snow said...

Maria! I am so excited for you! I was thrilled when I saw your name on the list. Yippeee! This card is AWESOME!!! smiles....

Dawn Mercedes said...

OOOOH...squeal, squeal! We are going to have a ton of fun in 2010. Welcome to the DT!

Sharon Keanly said...

Congrats and well done Maria, this is wonderful news. Am sure you will be hugely successful. Hugs Sharon

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

I love your work! And I'm very happy to welcome you to our PMS family! I look foward to working with you over the upcoming months and learning more about you and your techniques!

Diane Jaquay said...

Cute cute card! And congratulations! I understand what you mean about family not "getting" it, mine don't either ;)

Sparkle said...

Congrats! I love your orange monster!

Gabby said...

I am LOVING that card! My alien dude has been sitting in my folder of stamps and needs to come out of retiring! LOL!

Can't wait to work with you on the PMS DT! Congrats! :D

~Gabby

Christi said...

I am so excited!! You are going to be such an amazing addition to this already wonderful team!! LOVE that card!!!

Katie Cotton said...

i am so so so so so so so excited to have you on board!!!!! :)

Danni said...

What a fun card!!! Looking forward to getting to know you better on the PMS DT!!

Jenny said...

Congrats Maria!!! I just opened up your blog while I was trying to work on my new design. Thanks for all the help last night!

Randee E said...

I love your style! Welcome to the PMS family, can't wait to get to know you better!

Eva said...

WHoohooo....big congrats to you...your work rocks and I am just so excited for you!!! Hugs, Eva

Just Me said...

I'll give a WOOOOHOOOO big enough to make up for your family's lack of excitement! Congrats and WOOOOHOOO!

Jen said...

Maria, congrats on such exciting news! This is such a cute card too!

Carolina said...

Oh Maria, how exciting is this?!!! I'm so happy to see that your amazing talent is being recognized - hope you have a blast designing for a Paper Makeup!

FibreJunky said...

Oh, I am super jealous!! Congratulations!

Tina said...

Congrats lady! Welcome to the family.

Lisa Kind said...

Sorry I never made it over here to welcome you publicly! I can only claim the busy holidays for my late welcome! So WELCOME TO PMS! We are so fortunate to have you and I cannot wait to start working with you! Great card to start things off!