December Daily Album Days 1-6

I love the December Daily album that {Ali Edwards} makes every year. I made one last year and it was one of the things I looked forward to this holiday season. I tried to list where some of the products I used came from. (If you have any questions please feel free to email me). Most of the papers and stickers are from {Stampin Up's Christmas Jingle Kit}.
If you missed this year's cover, you can see it {HERE}.

Day 1:
Decorating the Tree sentiment is from {The Cutting Cafe}. Detail Shot:
I used the tree from the {ippity} stamp set {Kissmas and Mistletoe}. I stamped it in Old Olive ink on Kraft cardstock and added a jeweled rhinestone brad.
Day 2:
I used the border stamp from {Unity's Capture Life} set.
Day 3:
Day 3:
I used the {ippity} stamp set {Life's Little Moments} for this page.
Family
Day 4 & 5:
Day 4:
I used the {ippity} stamp set {Life's Little Moments} for this layout.
Number Border
Journal Box
Detail Shot:
I used the {ippity} number stamp from {Life's Little Moments} to create this border. I inked the whole stamp in black and then used a baby wipe to clean the ink off of the 4. I then used a Real Red SU marker to color the four. I used a stamp-a-ma-jig to help me line up the stamp.
Day 6:
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Eryn Hagen said...

This is FABULOUS Maria!! LOVE it! :)

Sparkle said...

I love it! Your son is just darling with the mixing bowl.

Angie Blom said...

this is fantastic Maria, I am also doing the December Daily as well, I look forward to this as well every year. You album looks amazing. love the ippity stamps.. might just have to order some from you.