December Daily Album Days 7-15

Here are day 7 - 15. I tried to comment on some of the pages. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me :) You should be able to click on most of the pages to see them larger.
Day 7 and 8: My hubby left on the 8th for two weeks worth of work. I snapped this picture of my son clinging to him as he left. I printed the picture as an 8x10 then cropped it 8x8 so it covered the whole page. The title "bye daddy" was all the journaling that was needed. Day 9:
Day 12: This was our annual Guzman family christmas. There were so many pictures I wanted to include that I just made two photo collage prints at Walgreens.com and then cropped them to fit the page. SUPER EASY!
Day 13: I typed the lyrics for Frosty the Snowman on the page of the right.
Day 13: The kids made a snowman all by themselves :)
Day 13 Snowman: I stamped the snowman from the {ippity} set Kissmas and Mistletoe in Old Olive ink and gave him a gingham ribbon scarf. I tacked it in place with a rhinestone brad and popped it up on foam tape.
Day 13:
Day 13: It was a long weekend and the kids were exhausted on the way home. I couldn't resist snapping this photo.
This story actually happened on a day in early December. I kept telling it to people and realized I wanted to add it to the book to remember it. I popped it in on a day that was uneventful. I don't number all the pages in my book for this reason. To me, it's just about remembering the season, not always each individual day.

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such darling layouts. Look like the kiddos are enjoying the snow!

Eva said...

These are such fabulous pages!!!! What a wonderful memory you will have with the album!!

Sara said...

beautiful pages and what a great memory-i love your creations :)

xoxo
sarabeth