Eye Adore....

Eye adore the color green
Eye adore polka dots
and
Eye adore this {Paper Makeup Stamps} monster When I was coloring this image my oldest daughter said, "Mom, I think you need to back off the color green a bit." hehe....she know its my favorite color. She thought the monster should be colored red. In honor of her comment, I made her this card (I think it will be her Valentine) and I couldn't resist layering on the green. I know, I know, I'm intentionally doing the opposite of what she told me too, and I know one day she'll pay me back with this same haha attitude, but I couldn't help it :)
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh...I love the green! This is super cute!
Congrats on all the fun things happening for you with Unity!

Katie Cotton said...

so stinkin' cute!!!

Christi said...

OMG that is SO cute!!!! I love everything about this!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so cute!!!