Hello

Oh it's Friday...finally Friday!!!! I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off and still feel like I've gotten nothing done. How does that happen?? Yesterday my family all got the H1N1 vaccine and then my oldest daughter had a choir concert last night. It was so sweet and I can't wait to get the photos in my Decemeber album!! {Eryn} has shown a little peek of her album on the {ippity} blog and I can't wait to use my {ippity} stamps in mine too.
Speaking of {ippity}, heres a card using
Because of You
Devoted This little house is super fun to color!!! It's just a simple layout but I like it :)
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you check out all the other Friends with Flair posts today :)

To purchase {ippity} stamps, please see my sales blog {HERE}.

15 comments:

Bogner's said...

Maria, your house looks BEAUTIFUL. I love your coloring. It looks perfect! Your cards are always so beautiful. Keep it up!

Jacqueline said...

This is beautiful! Wonderful work! :D

Katie Cotton said...

i just LOVE this!

Martha said...

this is sooo cute!

Christi said...

OMG this is the sweetest!!!!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Gorgeous! I love this little card!
~ky

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So cute love it Maria!!!

Jen Shults said...

This is just lovely! I really like your style of card here. It's very sweet and homey looking! TFS!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Donna said...

Maria...This card is just amazing!! You may have called it a simple layout but it works on so many levels... definitely one of my faves for this week...Xx

stampjourney said...

Super-cute! Great coloring and color combos!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card, Maria!!!

Heather said...

Fabulous card Maria! Love the colors! So bright and cheerful! And LOVE your design adn the house! Just so super fantabulous!

Stephanie said...

Wow Maria! Your card is gorgeous! Love your colouring and how you've put together the Ippity stamps here! Great job!