H{ippity} Hop

Happy H{ippity} Hop Monday!!!! I'm super excited to be this weeks hostess. Last week was so much fun and we have another great turn out this week too. If you have {ippity} stamps you should join us. If you need {ippity} stamps, make sure you check out my {SALES BLOG} I have plenty of stamps on hand to ship out immediately and I have an order coming today so I will have ALL the stamps in stock :)
Since I'm the hostess this week, that means I got to pick the challenge. I decided on
MAKE YOUR OWN PATTERNED PAPER
I used the month stamp from {Life's Little Moment's} for todays card and a lot of bright green :) Of course, I used Julee's fabulous {Mojo Monday} sketch for this card.
To play along, upload your {ippity} creation to the SCS forum challenge thread and use the keyword IHHC2. This weeks prize is an {ippity} logo stamp set!
Now head on over to the {ippity} blog to check out the list of participants and swing by the {Mojo blog} to check out all the sketch cards too :)

18 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Cute card Maria!!

Sharon Keanly said...

My first visit. Love this card Maria. The layout and colours are absolutely stunning. I'll be following your work (and learning something new in the process). Hugs Sharon

Stephanie said...

Beautiful Maria! Great challenge this week! Can't wait to play!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

love this Maria!!!Love everything about this card!!!

Christi Snow said...

Maria, this card is fantastic! I love all the type and text...I wanna just touch it! smiles...

Eva said...

Maria, this turned out amazing!!! Totally love the colors and the design!! Hugs, Eva

Jennine Chambers said...

Yes, great minds do think alike! I love your color choices. That gray with the green is great!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Cute card girlie and I love the challenge!! Hugs,

JenMarie said...

LOVE this!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

I love this card! Making your own background paper is so fun. Great challenge!
~ky

Robynccgirl said...

Maria this card is beautiful! Great challenge!

Jessy said...

LOVE this card Maria, the colors, the background, the layout its all beautiful!! :-)

Cindylu2u said...

Fantastic job!! Love the card!!

Linda said...

Hello there

This is nice card I love the green little bow!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Awesome card, Maria! :D

Mary Fish said...

Very cool vibe with the newsprint, circle and delicious bow! Hugs, M

Heather said...

Beautiful card Maria! Love the use of colors! That green really pops out!

Andrea said...

LOVE that green! Super!