H{ippity} Hop

Another Monday, another H{ippity} Hop!! I love how much happier Monday's are with these hops!!
My kids are out of school for two weeks and so far so good...hehe. We rented a few Wii games that seem to be keeping them busy so far. I still waiting for, "I'm borrrrrreeeeeed". Plus, they are getting so anxious for Christmas and their Daddy to come home :)
Is everyone ready for Christmas?? I AM!! I was going to make a Christmas card for today's hop but I just couldn't do it. I LOVE the {Kissmas and Mistletoe} set but I'm ready to stash it for awhile....I think I'm on Christmas overload. So I used {Life's Little Moments} and {Just Wanted to Say} instead. December is a month of birthdays in my family (my brother's is today!!!) so I needed a few birthday cards. Today Eva is hosting the H{ippity} Hop and her challenge was to make a gift card holder. Well, I sort of cheated. Technically mine could hold a gift card, but it wasn't specifically designed for one ;)
Make sure you head on over to the {SCS forum} to find the challenge thread and also to chit chat!!!
Also, head on over to the {Mojo Monday Blog} to enter your card in this weeks challenge!! Here is Julee's fabulous sketch for the week!!
Thanks for stopping by!

To purchase {ippity} stamps, please click {HERE} to go to my sales blog!

27 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

i love it! Now could you teach me how to tie bows like you do!

Becky Carafa said...

This is so pretty!

Jenny said...

I love what you did with the borders on this card! Are they stamped? They look great! I will have to buy some Ippty stamps from you soon!

Jodi C. said...

This is simply beautiful!! I feel the same about the Christmas stuff, but I'm NOT DONE YET, OH NO!!! I should be working on things but need a little Monday mojo 1st!! TFS!!!

Jen said...

Gorgeous Maria, I love that pop of blue/green color!

Eva said...

Hehehe..I LOVE your cheat card...it's FABULOUS!!!!! And I totally agree, who says it can't hold a gift card, right??? Hugs, Eva

Karen said...

What a fabulous card! Love the color combo! Have fun making your cards!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love this entire card---soooo CUTE:) TFS!

Heather said...

Gorgeous! Great use of colors! Love the scallops on here! Sorry to hear of your Broncs! Definately a bad football day! But at least the NO lost! Hehehe...

Lisa H. said...

soooo sweet. love how the lable is like a little gift all wrapped up with that bow!

Stephanie said...

Stunning Maria!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

How sweet! I'm wondering what I will do for this challenge - don't need a cardholder...

I'm on Christmas overload too. So your card really excites me! Love all the details in the bow. Great!
~ky

Christi Snow said...

Maria, this is beautiful. I love that fresh color scheme! smiles...

Rona said...

very pretty! love the sketch - I am going to have to give that one a try!

Andrea said...

What a great card! Love the bow!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

What a great card!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So beautiful Maria!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful, Maria! Love what you did with that sketch! :)

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

FibreJunky said...

Oooh, so pretty!!

Danni said...

What a pretty card!! Wonderful!

Martha said...

just beautiful!

Wendy said...

You even did an amazing bow!! You rock girl!

Just Me said...

Love your color combo and polka dots are my favorite next to stripes...love.

Robynccgirl said...

Great card! I too had to make some birthday cards. It was a nice change from making all my Christmas cards!

Kelly Landers said...

This is really pretty Maria! I love it and I love Mojo sketches too!

Jessy said...

Maria- this is a really pretty card! Love the sketch and colors you used. FABULOUS! Hope you have a great Christmas and even more special now that your DH will be home!! :-)