{ippity} Hop

So did you have a Merry Christmas?? My family and I had a great time but WOW was it chaotic. We got together at my parents house and 6 kids pumped full of holiday excitement is A LOT!!! hehe :)
It's hard to believe this will be the last H{ippity} Hop of the year. 2010, that just seems weird. I have no idea where this year went but I'm looking forward to another new year. I love the possibilities of each new year. Last year I set a creative goal for myself to join a design team and get published. I'm so happy to say that I accomplished both. :) My card comes out in the next issue of {Paper Crafts} which hits stores at the end of January! I can't wait.
This weeks H{ippity} Hop hostess is Eryn and her challenge is to "resolve" to try something new! I used my NEW Martha Stewart punches that go around the edges. I think this one is called double loop :)
I used Because of You and Just Wanted to Say for this card. I'm not sure I'm loving it but it is what it is. My mojo was slow coming for this card, taking a break from crafting always puts a kink in things. Luckily, I had Julee's awesome {Mojo Monday} sketch to kick start things or I might have turned up with nothing. Make sure you head on over to the {Mojo Blog} to check out all the fab cards. Also, stop by the {ippity} blog and do the hop :) There are always fabulous creations, lots of fun chit chat and PRIZES!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

30 comments:

leanne said...

Cute card! Congrats on meeting both of your goals! Have a happy new year.

Lisa H. said...

okay, so I tried to leave a comment earlier and got an error message! love how happy this card is, the black accents are perfect. and I LOVE that punch, saw it yesterday and thought it was cool, now I think I need it! tfs!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute, Maria! Love the colors, and LOVE what you did with the Martha loopy punch!

Katie Cotton said...

such a cute card! Fab job!

Eva said...

I adore your sweet card!!!! I think you did a fantastic job, don't doubt yourself one minute! And congrats on reaching all your goals!!! Isn't it just the best to set out goals and actually reach them?? Hugs, Eva

Diane Jaquay said...

OMG Maria, the song on your blog is one of my all time faves! I have to tell you, I saw the cards on the Mojo Monday blog and yours was my favorite of all of them! So even if you're not completely satisfied with it I just wanted you to know that I think it's FABULOSO!!!

Just Me said...

Adorable and fun...the colors make me feel good!

Heather said...

So beautiful! Great work of colors, images, layout, etc! Just so gorgeous!

Andrea said...

what a wonderfully happy card!

Jessica said...

Maria- this is such a FUN card! Love all the cool colors and black accents. Love the way the border punch came out too. Very cool card! :-)

Kelly Landers said...

Maria I love your card! Those MS around the corner punches are awesome!! I need to use mine still too!!

Congratulations on meeting your creative goals for last year! Can't wait to see the card of yours that will be published!

Martha said...

love the colors, so cute!

Lisa Kind said...

Love your card, Maria! That bird cage is so sweet! Love that you used you new MS punches....I have them, but haven't tried the all around thing! Happy New Year!

Eryn Hagen said...

So happy & cheery...and that punch is adorable!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is sweet and I love the border punch!!!

Rona said...

very cute card - I think the birdies inspired lots of us this week.

Sara said...

this is definitely a fun card! thanks for the inspiration-i love that dp!

xoxo
sarabeth

Carolina said...

What a delightful card - love the stitching and oh my, that flower is just the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us Maria!

Angie Blom said...

love it Maria.. great stitching!

Danni said...

Wonderful card!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

What a sweet card!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is beautiful, Maria! That bow is PERFECT! :)

~~Audrey~~ said...

Now I do adore that MS punch! Lovely card.

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

So pretty! How cool that you met your resolution to be published. I can't wait to see the issue!
~ky

Wendy said...

You're card is beautiful! I have that same paper and have a whole sheet of those flowers cut out to use for embellishments!

Elisabeth said...

Such an adorable card!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

adorable, I adore this, great job Maria!

enjoy *~*

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

cute cute cute! Love that edge punch and all the fun elements on this! Hugs,

Cheri Howard said...

Very cheery - love it!

rubberstampinzone said...

What an adorable card. Cuteness galore. And so happy too. You sure worked the sketch!