Me and My House

Happy {Friends with Flair} Friday!! I barely made it onto the list this week. I wasn't sure I was going to have time to make a card for today, and truth is....I didn't :) This is one of the first cards I made when I got my hands on my {ippity} stamps and it's just been sitting in my computer waiting to be shared!
Looking at this card, I realize I've been ignoring the {Devoted} set. I don't know why, it's one of my favorites!! It's been so long ago now that I can't remember if I used Taken with Teal or Tempting Turquiose? Anyway, whatever color it is, I stamped the branch from {Devoted} in the same color as the paper to create a subtle background.
Hope you have a great weekend and stop back by tomorrow. I have a super exciting announcement!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

To purchase {ippity} stamps, please click {HERE} to go to my sales blog.

20 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very sweet, Maria, and I love the colors!
Merry Christmas!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful, Maria!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Another beautiful card Maria Love the colors!!!

Katie Cotton said...

this is stunning! Absolutely stunning!

~~Audrey~~ said...

Ohh, I luv that colour! Goes so well with the kraft cardstock.

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Jenny said...

Very cute little card Maria! I love the blue, whatever color it is!

stampjourney said...

Great card! Love the verse and the colors!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is beautiful!!

Eva said...

WOWIE!!!! This color combo is strikingly gorgeous!!! Love it!!!

Sharon Keanly said...

A strikingly beautiful card Maria.

Stephanie said...

So beautiful Maria! Love it!

Donna said...

Another stunning creation Maria...WOW!! So gorgeous!! Xx

jennifer mitten said...

Great card and color combo!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is GORGEOUS Maria! LOVE those colors together and your layout just makes the whole card-it's beautiful!!!

FibreJunky said...

Whatever colour it is, it's gorgeous with that chocolate chip. Beautiful card!

Dawn K. said...

love the color combo

Bogner's said...

WOW Maria, I love this! I am so going to have to case your cards when my Ippity Stamps Finally Arrive! I hope you are staying warm in the FREEZING Colorado weather! I am visiting the state and had frost on my truck windshield for the first time this season and I was NOT excited!

Jen said...

Maria, these colors are very eye catching...I believe this blue looks more like Pacific Point! *smile* Fabulous card!

Heather said...

This, is SOOOOOOOOO beautiful! LOVE these colors! I am definately going to be casing this!!!