Our FIRST H{ippity} Hop

WOOHOO!!!! What an exciting Monday!! Welcome to the very first H{ippity} Hop...catchy title right?!?!
I'm so excited to check out all the blogs in this weeks hop. Make sure you stop by the {ippity} blog to check out all the details. This weeks H{ippity} hostess is Kelly and she came up with a fantastic challenge to go along with this weeks hop. Make a card using SNOW and link it up for your chance to win some cool prizes.
I used the SNOWman, SNOWflake and SNOW sentiment from Kissmas & Mistletoe for my card this week (I think mine qualifies :)

I used this weeks {Mojo Monday} sketch for my card. And guess what, it's a prize week so make sure you head on over to the {Mojo Blog} to check out all the details there too.

Thanks for stopping by!

ETA: When you upload your card to SCS gallery make sure you use the keywords, IHHC1 and ippity.

To purchase {ippity} stamps, please click {HERE} to go to my sales blog!

26 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous! I love the vintagey feel of this. And I love how you used the snowman stamp. I can't wait to get mine. :D Great take on the Mojo sketch. :D

Lisa H. said...

mmmmmmm! lovely, Maria! great sketch, great colors and love all the details! tfs!

Mary Fish said...

Beautiful as always, Maria. Your Fellow Mojomaker, Mary

Rona said...

Beautiful!! What a cute idea with the book paper :) What type of ink do you use? Your snowman is perfect!

Heather said...

Maria! I am so loving your wonderful creation! The colors are just such a standout! LOVE LOVE LOVE This!

Kelly Landers said...

Oh wow Maria!! This is gorgeous! I love so many things about it!!

Karen said...

Love the color combo and the vintage feel! Fabulous card!!

Robynccgirl said...

Beautiful Maria! Love that blue with the red!

Chelsea - Wait for the Lord Cards leader said...

The colors are beautiful! Love everything about it!
~Chelsea

Jessy said...

This is a FABULOUS card!! Love it all, you are soooo talented!! :-)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

love this Maria!!!

cve said...

It's best card of this scetch!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Hey sweet girlie! This ROCKS! I love the circles, your colors, everything! Hugs to you GF!

Stephanie said...

Very cute and pretty Maria! Love the fun bright colours! Fantastic card!

Sparkle said...

So gorgeous!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is so very adorable, I luv everything about it, great job!

enjoy *~*

Kerry said...

Stunning card, LOVE it!

Just Me said...

Beautiful...love turquoise and red!

Linda said...

Hello there friend

That card so great I love the sownman too cute!

Eva said...

Maria, this is such a very happy Christmas card....so unique!!! I love it!!! Hugs, Eva

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

LOVE this card! The colors are so cheery!
~ky

LeAnne said...

I just love this!! I may have to get that Ippity set after all.....!

Eryn Hagen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this...the colors are so great together! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Becky Carafa said...

This is gorgeous! Love the scalloped edge and your color combo!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty! I just love the notebook paper behind these great circle of images! Love it! Welcome! ;-)

dustypenny said...

Beautiful card!