H{ippity} Hop

Monday already?!?! I have no idea where the last two weeks have gone. The kids start school again tomorrow and my hubby leaves for work :( It's been so nice to all be together for the last few weeks. However, I am looking forward to getting back into a routine. My days have been all spastic here lately and today is going to be no exception. We have a lot of last minute errands to do today...ugh!
The bright spot of my day is today's H{ippity} Hop! I'm this weeks hostess so I got to pick this weeks challenge :)
Make sure you head on over to the {ippity} blog to check it out and do the hop!!
Here is my card for this week. I used the {ippity} set Because of YouThis weeks card uses the {Mojo Monday sketch} this week which happens to be from my fellow Mojo Maker Teresa Kline. She gave us a fab sketch this week and I'm sure you all are going to play along right?!?! Oh, did I mention it's a contest week :)
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

this is so cute. I love the addition of the button!

Angie Blom said...

fantastic card, love the design and the colours. Love the use of the button for the "o" in Hello... great challenge Maria.

Kelly Landers said...

Maria, I adore everything about this card!! The way you placed your button is awesome and I also love the colors!! Thanks for the great challenge!!

Jenny said...

I'm sure you have seen on SCS that I love the colors of this card!

Sparkle said...

This is darling!

Danni said...

Very sweet card, so cute!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is super cute, great image and the mixture of designer papers....awesome!

enjoy *~*

Lisa H. said...

such a beauty! fun papers and a wonderful card! love it!

Heather said...

I left a comment on the ippity blog about your card, but I wanted to let you know this is one FABULOUS creation! So love the colors and your detailing!

Elisa said...

I love the papers and the colors your detailing.
Elisa