H{ippity} Hop

*this is my second post of the day, please click {HERE} to see the new PMS digi for Baylee Tadlock*
Welcome everyone to another Monday. I wish I could say that I had an incredible weekend but I've been laid up on the couch ALL weekend...I blew out my back at the end of last week and the muscles are still killing me. I spent two days power cleaning my house like a crazy woman and am still paying the price. Getting old stinks :)
Today's H{ippity} Hop is being hosted by {Kelly} and she picked a terrific challenge this week.
Black, Neutral and one other color. I almost picked red but then realized I've been doing a lot with that combo lately, so I chose my second favorite fall too color....blue!
The flower stamp is from the {ippity} set {Because of You} and I'm using this week's {Mojo Monday sketch}. This weeks sketch comes from my fellow Mojo Maker {Mary Fish}. I usually avoid ovals but this layout is definately a fun one.

Make sure you head on over to the {ippity} blog to check out all this weeks participants. Also the new challenge and some fun chit chat will be going on today in the {ippity} forum.
Thanks for stopping by!

25 comments:

Jenny said...

Sorry to hear your back is not better! I love the color combo of this card!! Flower image is so pretty!

Elisabeth said...

Love the color combo you chose and the alpha stickers for the sentiment are perfect for this card!

Heather said...

Beautiful! You are a Gingham GENIUS! So stunning in these colors!!! Love it!

Stephanie said...

Oh Maria! Stunning card! Love those colours together! Gorgeous!

Jen said...

Great colors and love the black gingham paper. This is such a cute card Maria!

Kelly Landers said...

Yep I love this color combo!! It looks awesome! I love the button in the middle of the flower too!

Girlie hasn't anyone told you that power cleaning is dangerous to your health! What were you thinking??

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is just beautiful Maria love the colors!!!

Angie Blom said...

wow!! I just love this card, great colour choice.. it looks amazing Maria!!

Jessy said...

FABULOUS card, great colors and layout. Hope your feeling better soon. :-)

Bogner's said...

Maria, your cards are always the inspiration I need. I still have this paper pack too and never seem to use the paper in it. I think I am going to have to go dig it out! I love the way you cut out the flower and the bow is perfect!

Kelli said...

what a fun and pretty card! GREAT Stamp!!!

Rona said...

really pretty

Jennine Chambers said...

Maria, I love what you did with this card. I can't wait to get started on this challenge!

Eva said...

Maria, I can't tell you how much I LOVE this, but I really do. Now, why didn't I think of putting a button in the middle? But you bet, you will see that on one of my cards...Hugs, Eva

FibreJunky said...

Love it!! FAbulous use of the mojo monday sketch!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Wow, that is such a beautiful card. Luv the colour combo.

JenMarie said...

Beautiful!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

these colors are quickly becoming my favs!!! Great card:) TFS!

Martha said...

beautiful

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful, Maria! :)

Lisa H. said...

very nice! love the button with the flower-great layout, too!

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

Katie Cotton said...

this is phenom! Love it!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is gorgeous, I luv the checkered dp and the colors..fabulous card!

enjoy *~*

Leah the Orange said...

beautiful card, Maria! love your take on the sketch, and the blue works so well!