{ippity} Flower

This flower from the {ippity} set Because of You was one of the images that I had to have when this set released. Can you believe this is the first time I've used it!! I don't know how that happened. When I was paper piecing it, it occured to me that it was previously uninky. I'm shocked!! I LOVE the way this card turned out however, so I will definately get it inky again soon. I have a scrapbook layout bouncing around in my head that hopefully will make it to paper soon.
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Danni said...

Love this card! So fun and happy!

Rosietoes said...

Adorable card. I have my set on order here in the UK and can't wait for it to arrive. :)
Edna x

Jenny said...

I love the colors on this card! Flower image is wonderful! Hope you are feeling better!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love this Maria!!!

Lisa H. said...

I know what this card is for ;) it's greatk, love the zig zag you added (and I just inked up this same flower, yesterday!).

Cheryll AW said...

Such a peppy, cheery card. Reminds me of a friend of mine in Idaho. May you find each day better than the last.