Makeup 4 The Weekend Inspiration Challenge

How is this for inspiration!!This weeks {Makeup 4 The Weekend Challenge} is an inspiration challenge. Use the photo above to make a new card using {Paper Makeup Stamps} and link it up on the {Paper Makeup Blog}.
Here is my card for this weeks challenge:
I used a lot of white to mimic the photo, but I couldn't resist adding more colors. The blue is in there but the other colors sort of ran away with the card :)
I used the hearts and sentiments from the newly released set {Hugs and Kisses}.
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

oh my word! i ADORE how you created this background! Just fabulous!!!!

Lisa H. said...

soooo pretty!love the extra colors-they look fab!

Lisa H. said...

soooo pretty!love the extra colors-they look fab!

Christi Snow said...

how fun is this card!! I love the way that you created the focal piece...so cute and creative! smiles...

Dawn Mercedes said...

I was wondering who'd break out of the colors of the photo...way to go!

Bogner's said...

Maria, I love your card. All those hearts are adorable. This card would be so fun for mass VDAY cards! Beautiful!

Christi said...

I almost didn't go with the color scheme either but blue was my mood when I made my card so I went with it. This is absolutely amazing girl! Wow!!!

Jenny said...

Very cool card!! Love all the colors of Hearts!!!

lynn said...

such a sweet card, maria!

Randee E said...

Such a fun card! I LOVE it!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Maria, wow what a fabulous card hunny im loving that design. I love that picture you took your inspiration from too! i want a bedroom like that! hope you have a good weekend, hugs Linda x