Makeup 4 The Weekend Sketch Challenge

It's no secret that I love a good sketch challenge. It's such a great jumping off point. This week's {Makeup 4 The Weekend} challenge on the {PMS Blog} is a fabulous sketch from my fellow DT member {Lisa}. If you follow my blog you probably saw {THIS CARD} that I made for my male cousin turning 30. Today's card is for my girl cousin. Her birthday is Sunday :) I paper pieced {Gus the Birthday Monster} and added lots of fun colors! I just love those glittery Thickers from American Crafts :)
Make sure you go by the {PMS blog} to see the other girls creations!!
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Christi said...

This is adorable!! That number makes me shudder though...I'll be turning that next year! Hahaha!!! Wonderful job!!!

Jenny said...

Very nice card!! I love the glitter numbers!! I need to use more buttons like you do. When I start creating, I forget :) I guess I'm just a brad girl.

Christi Snow said...

LOL! I love it!!! That stamp is perfect for this card. Just gorgeous! smiles...

Tina said...

This is so stinkin cute! Love all those fun papers.

Gabby said...

So cute! Love how you pieced Gus!

Danni said...

Oh my!! This is awesome!! LOVE it!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Ooh the monsters are out in force on this one! haha...I missed the memo. So nice!

Katie Cotton said...

hehehe, how cute is this! Totally how i'm going to feel a year and a half from now!