More FUN With Shapes

I know I said shaped cards aren't my thing and really they aren't. This card has FUN with shapes but it's still your basic A2 with a fun shape cut out of the top layer. I like my A2 size cards!!! Here is how it opens:
And here I go again with a sentiment from {Paper Makeup Stamps} new {Birthday Cheer Sentiment Set}. I told you I LOVED this set, but I PROMISE I'm gonna start using some of the super cute images that were released in January. I've had an idea turning in my head the last few days I just need to make some time to get into my craft room. Unfortunatley this week has been crazy busy and I'm actually "working" on my Logic class final paper right now! That's what the hubby thinks I'm doing anyway ;) Ugh...I suppose I should actually do that.
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Kelly Landers said...

I seriously love this card Maria. That opening is awesome! Good luck on your final paper!

Danni said...

What a great card! Awesome job!

Carolina said...

Ahhh...love it Maria and thanks for such wonderful inspiration with your beautiful cards! Hope you rock your final paper - woo hoo!

Jenny said...

What a cute card Maria!!! I love how it opens!! Seriously cute!! Good luck on Logic final!!

lynn said...

this card is adorable, maria!--good luck on the final!

Katie Cotton said...

this is so cute!!!!!!!!!! I'm definitely casing this!!!!

Lisa H. said...

THIS is wonderfully, cute!! love that shaped flower and the fun papers!