My First PMS peek!!

I'm so honored to get to be a part of the fabulous team that {Katie} has assembled for {Paper Makeup Stamps}. This release is full of so many fabulous images and sentiments! I squealed when we got to see them.
Today I get to peek Ally the fairy and one of the birthday sentiments. Let me tell you, I have been waiting for the most perfect set of birthday sentiments to come out for A LONG TIME!!! Most sets are either not my style or are filled with sentiments that I would never actually say. GUESS WHAT?!?! {Katie} delivered and this set is AMAZING!! It is definatley going to be my go to set for birthdays. Okay, anyway enough babble...here's my card! I really wanted to try to paper piece a fairy and it wasn't as painful as I thought it might be...I'm starting to find that cutting out images is rather peaceful...crazy I know.
Anyway, here are a bunch of details on the peeks and the release. Make sure you head on over to the {PMS Blog} if you haven't been there yet. There is more eye candy and oh yeah, you could win some FREE stamps :)

Would you like to win the entire release!!!??? Leave a comment {on the PMS blog}! All comments will be tallied together at out release party on January 14th, 8pm CST! You dont need to be present to win, but we'd love to see you there!
Want ANOTHER chance to win? Well how about the chance to win any of the stamps on the PMS blog today? There's a hidden chance on one of the design team members blogs! So go leave some love on their blogs! Each design team member will have a chance to win on of their sneak peek days, you just dont know who it is which day! Aww come on, you wanted to go leave them some love anyway, right? :)

Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

this is just so cute!!!!! I love the layout!!!! And i'm secretly so excited that i have that spiral punch even if i never use it! time to bust it out!

Katy said...

Your card is adorable!

Kay said...

This is so sweet. I love the colors and the softness of it!

Alex said...

Gorgeous! Love the dress!!!!

jan farnworth said...

great card nice coloring job.

Stampin_melissa said...

Lovely card, good job on the paper piecing!

libragirl said...

Very cute card. I've never tried paper piecing a card.

tmyers109@sbcglobal.net

Traci

Lindsy said...

LOVE the paper piecing! Isn't it addicting? I finally attempted it about 3-4 months ago and now I am ADDICTED! I feel the need to paper piece at least 3-4 cards a week! =P
Your card is beautiful! The colors you chose and your coloring is fabulous! =)

Tracey said...

Your card is gorgeous and I just love that sentiment!

Michelle VP said...

Love that polka dotted skirt that you paper pieced. :)

silvia said...

Beautiful card!

Danni said...

What a wonderful card!! Love the paper piecing and well, the whole thing! Awesome!

Rene said...

Beautiful card. paper piecing, must try that.
Rene from OZ xo

Kristie said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love to paper piece images, but I don't do it often enough. You did a great job!

Janet Z said...

Love the fairy!

Blankiefinder said...

Wow, what a sweet card! I love everything about it!

Brandi said...

This is darling... love the shabby chic look! :)