First PMS Card Remake

The {Paper Makeup Stamps} design team is doing something FUN for the month of February. We were suppose to remake our first {PMS} card. I LOVE this idea. Digging back through my old blog posts was fun and it's interesting to see how much my style has changed and grown.
Here is my very first {PMS} card:and here is the NEW remade version:

I was going to use the same monster stamp but decided to use the {Raindrops & Rainbows}. I just LOVE this set :) I'm loving this color combo lately too...and the green gingham paper!! Make sure you swing by the {Paper Makeup Stamps blog} and check out all the other remakes!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Tina said...

Fabulous remake! You have the best papers.

Katie Cotton said...

OMG! I love love love your remake! That cloud paper... i NEEEED it. Where is it from? And your details.... PERFECT!

lynn said...

so darling, maria!

Randee E said...

That first one was perfect in my monster mind, but the remake is just as adorable :0)

BonnieRose said...

love all your work maria.. this new card is just as beautiful! Love it!

daisey1977 said...

Blue and yellow are one of my fav combos. Very pretty card!!