Gingham Moxie Fab Challenge

Did you see this weeks {Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Challenge}?!?! It's gingham....seriously...I HAD to play :) Can you believe I don't have yellow gingham ribbon?!? I was just shocked as you are. I quit buying gingham ribbon for awhile because I thought I should use other ribbon too (so everyone doesn't get tired of the gingham.) Now I have tons of rolls of "other" ribbon (that I don't use) and I need yellow....guess everyone is just gonna have to get used to seeing MORE gingham when they come here...hehe.
Here is the card I made for this weeks challenge:
I used the scallops from the NEW {ippity} release, {Sweet Thoughts of Spring} and the Unity set Beach Days and Sun Rays. I'm so in love with these scallops!!! I've been itching to get them inky and will definatly be using them more....so I guess you need to get used to gingham AND scallops :)

12 comments:

Danni said...

I just love your style! This is awesome!!

Carolina said...

What a beautiful take on challenge Maria! Hope you're having a good weekend so far!

Mary J said...

What a lovely card - great take on the challenge!

lynn said...

beautiful card, maria! (wicked games by chris isaak, is one of my favs!)

BonnieRose said...

absolutely GORGEOUS.. love it! Love those scallops too!

Tenia Nelson said...

So lovin' your card!!

Sparkle said...

What a darling card!

Laura Davis said...

What a fun card Maria!
hugs
Laura

Julie Campbell said...

OHHHH! Your card made me RUN to go check out this new Ippity set! I hadn't noticed those PERFECTLY ADORABLE scallops & now I am sold on it for sure! This is just so cute, Maria!

Kelly Landers said...

Maria this might be one of my all time favorites of yours!! It is amazing... so fun and bright and totally a make you happy kind of card!! LOVE this!!!

Cath said...

Hey Maria! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Michele Gross said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! Love the scallops and the colors. Makes me wish for summer...warm... open toe shoes...sigh :)