I'm In Love With....

...October Afternoon!!!
I've long admired their papers and finally ordered some from {Two Peas} a few weeks ago. I got the {Farm Fresh Collection} and {Report Card} (which these papers are from). All the cute little car things are from the {Road Map Collection}.
There was no stamping on this card which was actually kind of fun. I liked just layering the elements and being done. Definately more of a scrappy card...now we just need to take a road trip so I can do some layout with all the other pieces I have :)
Thanks for stopping by!

To purchase {ippity} stamps, please click {HERE} to go to my sales blog!

4 comments:

Eva said...

Maria, this is just adorable!!! I am in love with October Afternoon, too...sooo adorable! Those little report cards are too cute!!!

Christi said...

Well, I am in love with this card!! Wow!!!

pink lady said...

What a fantastic card, I follow your blog daily I think your work is such an inspiration - beautiful !

Danni said...

Fabulous card!