{ippity} Inspiration Challenge

Did you come to the {ippity} release party yesterday? Wasn't it fun! I spent most of the morning chatting it up on the forums but then I had to check out to get some school work done...blah!! I could have chatted all day :)
I was in charge of one of the challenge's yesterday and decided to do an inspiration challenge. Look at this photo I found from Pottery Barn Teen: I would have LOVED a bedroom like that growing up...heck I'd love it NOW :) I have to say it was the black and white polka dots that caught my eye...I was immediately inspired to make a black and white card...especially since I hate purple...hehe. Well fast forward to a few days later....I went to make my card (without looking at the picture first) and I was sure this photo had lots of purple and lime green...so here's what I came up with:
Not at all the card I originally had in mind but I have to admit...I'm digging it...purple and all. I might have to use it a bit more....a tiny bit more....we'll see ;)
I used the NEW {ippity} releases Regal Greetings and Sweet Thoughts of Spring for this card. All 8 sets are available on my {SALES BLOG} and sale prices are good through the end of February :)

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Danni said...

What a great card!! Very nice!

BonnieRose said...

love it!!! U hv such a talent my dear!

Jenny said...

I love the green and purple. I like how you put the ribbon in the middle of the card! Perfect fit! Tooo bad you had school work....hopping is so much more fun!

Lisa H. said...

wow! how did I miss this last week???? it is stunning and perfect! that green with the purple is fantastic!