Makeup 4 The Weekend Inspiration Challenge

I'm really loving inspiration challenges lately! You just never know what is going to stand out and really spark your creativity. Look at this weeks inspiration photo for this weeks {Makeup for the Weekend} challenge. I LOVE it!! It's so serene and so pretty. I was inspired by all the wonderful colors and had to add a cute little bee from the set {Buggy Sayings}. I used {Jen's SFYTT} for the layout. Make sure you swing by the {PMS Blog} to see the list of all this week's dt members who made cards. There is a beauty of a sample there....I was blown away :)
Also, one of my PMS cards is being featured today on the {Core'dinations Blog}...pretty excited about that!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

You did a wonderful job making a card using the picture!! I love all of the little DT squares!!! What a fun card!

Michelle VP said...

What a cheery card! :) Love how the stitching is only on three sides. :)

Christi said...

Too cute! I love that little bee! :)

Jen Shults said...

So cute! I love love love the squares of paper framed like that and your stitching is great!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Oooh, i love the eclectic-ness of this card! the use of scraps is perfect!

Tina said...

Oh Maria, this is a beauty!

Dawn Mercedes said...

fun layout with the patterned papers!

Danni said...

Love the little bee, so adorable! Fabulous card!