PMS Secret Admirer

Look at the happy mail that I got last week!! The {Paper Makeup} design team decided to do secret admirer's for Valentine's Day and this is what I got from {Lisa Kind}. Gingham ribbon, Nicolas Sparks and Snickers!!!! WOW....Thanks Lisa :) And yeah, I know there aren't any Snickers in this photo....I ate them all okay....
I've been playing with a new to me set from {Paper Makeup Stamps} that I just love. It's called {The Purpose of Friendship set} and every sentiment is just fabulous :)
I just LOVE this paper from K&Company and I couldn't throw away any of the scraps....so most of them ended up on this card!!

5 comments:

Carisa said...

Awww, so sweet! That is a GREAT book! I love NS. I just reread it last week. Just a beautiful love story.

Sheryl K said...

That's so cool you received all that great stuff!! How fun!! Beautiful card you made, I love the paper too, so pretty!! Sheryl K

Sparkle said...

What a lovely card! What a great set of goodies too.

lynn said...

so sweet-your admirer! lovely card, maria!

Katie Cotton said...

holy cow iu'm behind on my blogging... this is fabulous!