Digi Scrapping

I'm back.....barely! I still feel really terrible and have a CRAZY busy day ahead. I don't think I've ever had a cold that has knocked me under this bad...I can hardly function :(
I haven't been in my craft room for over a week and half and I'm running out of stuff to show you all. Last night, amidst a pile of tissues, I made this digi scrapbook layout of my daugther Mattea.
Don't you just LOVE all the fun elements I used......want them....FOR FREE!!! I'm so proud to say that my COUSIN Charity designed ALL these elements and she just started a blog and everything you see here is available as a FREEBIE on her blog. You can check it out {HERE}. I'm so happy to have someone crafty who blogs in my family. My mom and sister just don't get it...hehe :) Stop by and tell her how much you love her stuff....she is just getting started and I can't wait to see what else she creates. I needed to get creative and she gave me just the outlet I needed....thanks Charity :)

7 comments:

BonnieRose said...

so pretty!

Jenny said...

I LOVE this!!! I wish I could scrapbook! It is just not "in" me. I have tried a couple of times :) I love all of the elements on this page!! Your daughter is a super cute!! Off to check out the freebies.

CharityChristine said...

Aw Maria! I hope your cold gets better soon! Thanks for gettin the word out! I need followers! Mattea is so beautiful, just like her Mommy! And I'm so glad as well that I have a family member that understands and shares in my passion for crafts and blogging! LOVE YOU!!!

lynn said...

mattea is adorable and charity's blog is wonderful-feel better soon!

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely layout! I hope you feel better soon!

Libby Hickson said...

Cute page!! Sorry you're feeling like crud. :-(

Angie Blom said...

THis is wonderful. beautiful digital elements. I am going to check out her blog!! Hope you feel better soon. Xx