Feeling Green H{ippity} Hop

Looks like all the best challenges this week focus on GREEN!! The first, of course, is the FABULOUS
H{ippity} Hop. Lisa decided we should make a green and neutral card for this weeks challenge. I wasn't sure which neutral to use (I was leaning towards black) but then I saw this fabulous {Tuesday Trigger} photo and everything just clicked.I love the soft cream with the green so I came up with this! Can you believe I DIDN'T use gingham!!!This FABULOUS sketch is also this weeks {Mojo Monday Sketch} and WOW do I love it! This was the sketch for March that I thought was going to throw me for a loop but I LOVE all the elements of it. I did forget about the scallop edge until after my whole card was together so I slide a tiny strip of Kiwi Kiss cardstock in...hehe...I tried ;)

I forgot just how much I LOVED that Kiwi Kiss Stampin Up ribbon...I wish they still carried it!!
Thanks for stopping by!

33 comments:

Guylaine said...

very cute card

Selene Kempton said...

This is perfect for st patty day! I really love the sentiment and that gorgeous kiwi color.

Jenny said...

I love this card!! Wonderful sketch, trigger inspired, green card! Are you cheating on your gingham? Hehehe

Kelly Landers said...

Great job combining those challenges!! I am really amazed that you didn't use gingham at least on your ribbon!! LOL! But what you made is perfect... I wouldn't change a thing!

BonnieRose said...

Another beautiful card!

Heather said...

Such super WOWness! LOVE all the wonderful elements and uses of different greens! Just WOW!

Banu said...

OOOH!! Super cute. I really loved your card and superb take on Mojo Monday.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Gorgeous card, Maria! :)

Elisabeth said...

Oh my I am just in heaven with all this greenness!!! Love your card, Maria!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning Maria!

Susan Bouchard said...

Pretty card!

lynn said...

very pretty card, maria!

Angie Blom said...

Stunning card. love the design of that sketch!!

Cath said...

Hey Maria! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Eva said...

This is soooo beautiful!!!! Love it, girlie!

Sheryl said...

Very pretty Maria!! Love how you used all that MME paper!!

Sheryl said...

So pretty Maria!! Love how you used the MME papers!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Just beautiful!

Marcy H. said...

Very Pretty!!

Gardner's Basket said...

Very pretty, lovely shades of green.

JenMarie said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Woohoo -triple challenge card, you GO girl!! I love this, that double sided satin ribbon is PERFECT with the kiwi kiss. AND I love all that MME PP!! Hugs,

Debby/Darthy said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Rona said...

beautiful

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful work Maria!
Laura

Cheryl Nelson said...

What a pretty card!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super cute card--lots of GREEN my fav color:)

Catherine said...

So elegant & beautiful. Wow!

Eryn Hagen said...

LOVE it...SOOO gorgeous! :)

Lisa H. said...

LOVE this! wow and WOW!!! great work with the sketch and love the shade of green you used!

rubberstampinzone said...

Beautiful. I adore the dsp and the ribbon. The sentiment is wonderful. Your card is perfect witout the scallops.

Jen said...

Oooh, this is so so pretty Maria! I love my Kiwi Kiss ribbon...so glad I still have some too! Really gorgeous elements you have on this card...wow!

Andrea said...

very pretty!