Here's The Story

I ordered some new papers last week!! These ones from Jillibean Soup are probably some of my favorites :) I couldn't decide which flower print I liked the most...the red or the blue...so I decided to use them both :) I didn't have a plan of attack for this card other than just to use these papers!! As I was flipping through my {ippity} stamps, the stamp from {Love In Return} that says "The Story" caught my eye. It hadn't seen ink yet because I wasn't sure what to do with it. This idea came to me and I thought it might be a cute card to send to a girlfriend to dish on some new gossip....hehe. Now I just need some good dirt to spill....

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

Just darling! The first thing that popped into my head was the theme song for the Brady Bunch, lol.

Kelly Landers said...

Those are great papers Maria!! The card is awesome... great use of the ippity stamp too!

Katie Cotton said...

super cute card! Love it!

BonnieRose said...

brilliant... love it.. this is such a great idea to use this stamp.. wonderful!