Maculine H{ippity} Hop

Has anyone ever made a masculine card that they actually like?!?! I never have....NEVER! I would love to see ones that you have made that you love so link me up in the comments section if you have one to share :)
I typically avoid masculine cards but the lovely {Kelly} is our H{ippity} Hop hostess and her challenge this week is a masculine card....I tried!
I'm sure it's possible to make a masculine card that I will like and maybe I'm just going about it all wrong. I try to keep "feminine" products to a minimum and end up using a lot of products I'm not totally loving. Ugh!!!!
Make sure you check out the rest of the dt's cards because I'm sure they rocked it :)
Also this week's {Mojo Monday Sketch} is a challenge week so you'll want to get your cards in. I hope everyone else found more mojo than I did :)
Thanks for stopping by!

26 comments:

Heather said...

Stunnings! LOVE the details, layers and colors!

BonnieRose said...

omg.. love this Maria... it's perfect.. i will try to do a masculine card later today and post later! U hv inspired me!

Jenny said...

I think you did a perfect job on the Masculine card!! Love the focal image! I think I have only made one Masculine card I have liked and my huband hated it, go figure.

Elisabeth said...

Love the details on this card, Maria, great take on the sketch - fantastic masculine card!

lynn said...

maria, i love this! i love how all your style shows through on all of your cards!

Bogner's said...

This card is so cool! The book paper is cool and the spiral border is fabulous.

Sheryl said...

I think you did an awesome job on this masculine card!!

Wendy said...

OMG girl, I love this one. That script paper as a background rocks!

Maren said...

Fabulous card!!! love that paper in the bkground. :)

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

WOW! This turned out perfect! Great card. Hugs,

Jennine Chambers said...

Well Done!

Cynthia said...

I really like this piece.....lovely.

Rona said...

not very often do I like my manly cards. Yours is very nice!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow Maria! Awesome card! I think you did a fabulous job! Have a great day!

Jennifer Buck said...

Beautiful! Love this! :)

Kelly Landers said...

Maria, don't be so hard on yourself!! Your card really is amazing!! I love it! It's a great man's card!!

JenMarie said...

Oh WOWza! FABulous!

Susan Bouchard said...

I agree Maria, masculine cards are hard to make, but I think you succeeded!

Robynccgirl said...

This is a great masculine card! Great job!

Eva said...

Ohhh...Maria, this is GORGEOUS!!!!! Love that Fleur De Lis!!!

Ruby said...

Your comment made me really laugh! I was saying exactly the same thing the other day. Why are men's cards SO difficult?!! I think you've done a fab job here. I will have to check this challenge out, but I doubt I will enter lol

Angie Blom said...

you tried... YOU DID AMAZING!! I just love it all. I need to take some lessons from you. I can never do a good men's card.

Randee E said...

Great guy card!! Love the text in the background too :0) I think I have that big fleur de lis! Teresa Collins right?

Michele Gross said...

I think masculine cards are hard too! It would be soooo much easier if boys liked pink and flowers and ribbons and bling :)

Andrea said...

Looks totally masculine! ;)

Crafty Dawn said...

Really liked this very effective!

Love Dawn xx