MY Makeup For The Weekend Challenge

If you follow my blog regularly than you know how much I love the colors Red and Blue....even yesterday's card had both. I don't intentionally make cards with these colors...it just happens. I love them and they are definately my go to colors when my mojo is failing me, or when I want to create something I know I'm going to love.
It's my turn to host the {Makeup 4 The Weekend Challenge} and I chose the colors:
Red, Blue and Kraft
Here is my sample: I used another fave of mine for this card, the set {Raindrops and Rainbows} from {Paper Makeup Stamps}. I used the Dahlia nestabilies to cut out the sentiment. The yummy papers are from Cosmo Cricket.
Feel free to play along and then link your card up on the {Paper Makeup Blog}, I can't wait to see what everyone makes. There is a list of dt members playing along on the blog too.

11 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card! I love the red and blue!

Michele Gross said...

Cute cute cute!!!! Love the colors! I just pulled these colors out last night~ they are sitting on my desk ready to get inky this morning~ guess great minds think a like! :)

Michelle VP said...

Red and blue are my favorite colors too. Love what you did with them on your card and all the cute accents. :)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Thank you sooo much for this color combo! I adore Kraft and haven't used it in awhile! I love your card and all the little details!

Tina said...

Maria, this is absolutely gorgeous!

Ruby said...

This is lovely. The red and blue looks fab with the kraft too! :o)

Danni said...

Fabulous challenge and I love your card!

CharityChristine said...

Maria you do such great work! I love your card!

lynn said...

adorable, maria!

Kelly Landers said...

Adorable!! You are definitely the master of using red,white and blue!

Linda said...

love the red and such remind me cherries lol