PMS Wordart Peek

Today starts the sneak peeks for the March release at {Paper Makeup Stamps}. Today the design team is featuring some of the new word art being released. I think this is my favorite batch of word art EVER!! Check out the sentiment I'm featuring today. Isn't it sweet :) Thinking of flowers makes me really wish it was spring!!
Make sure you stop by the {Paper Makeup Stamps Blog} to see the rest of the peeks. The new stamps will release on March 7th so stayed tuned for more peeks :) Here are some of the details from the {PMS Blog}

Dont forget that our release party is march 7th at 8pm CST in the PMS forum!
We will be partying, playing games, giving out prizes. It's so much fun!
We would love to see you there!
This month we are going to give away the entire release to not 1 but 2 lucky lucky winners!
How do you enter? Comment away! Comment Comment Comment! We want to know what you like! We will be gathering the comments from all the design team members blogs everyday and will give away the entire release (which is valued at over $70!) The more you comment, the more your chances to win! Please note though, only 1 comment per design team members blog per day counts. So you cant leave 10 comments on each blog for over 100 entries a day! haha!
We will also give away the release from collecting comments from the PMS company blog. Each day leave a comment on what your favorite stamp shown that day is! Easy Peasy!

Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

OH! Great collage!!

Guylaine said...

very cute card

Jessica said...

Great card Maria - the colors bring a smile to my face. I too wish it was spring.

Katie Cotton said...

i love love love love love love (ok you get the point) this card! It's fabulous and really shows off the new wordart!

Cynthia said...

Nice use of your scraps....I love it.

Jenny said...

I love the stamped flower!! The layout is great!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

As usual, your card rocks! I love how you always put together a variety of textures and designs and yet make them so perfect for each other! Great job, M!

KOstvig said...

very cute lov ethe card...and the sentiment

Michelle VP said...

Love how you put your saying on a flower shape. :)

Michele Gross said...

Sooo pretty Maria! Love the bright happy colors and that border is super! I am with you~can't wait for the flowers!! I am so tired of seeing the blah in my yard~browned up lawn, bare flower beds~blah. Can't wait for spring~show me the pretty!! :)

Ginny said...

Wow, this is really a great card! I love the distressed look on it!!!!

Tina said...

This is so fun and unique. What a grea mix of colors and papers.

Amber said...

This is so pretty, Maria!!!

jan farnworth said...

very nicely done.

Lindsy said...

This is such a fun card! Love all the yellows =)
I can't wait to see what is next with the release sneak-peeks =)

Christi said...

Love that stitching!! What a wonderful card!!!

Stampin_melissa said...

Lovely work Maria! I love how you are able to bring together different elements so beautifully!

Shaela said...

I LOVE this shabby-chic-y card, it's gorgeous!

Randee E said...

This card is so funky cute :0)I've been admiring it in the folder and everytime I see it I smile :0) Love your wacky stitching too!

Dawn said...

this card is just lovely! I love the vintage feel of it and the stiching makes it just perfect! Great job...

lynn said...

adorable collage-y card, maria!

Lisa Kind said...

I just fell in love with this when I saw it in the DT files! So, so pretty! Is that a bingo card behind the word art? I Love that!

Julye said...

i love your unusual card its like a breath of fresh spring air and love the sentiment too Thanks for sharing Julye