School House Thanks

I'm getting braver with color challenges. This one was way out of my comfort zone.....WAY!!!!!! Cobalt blue, Purple, Grey and Gold are colors I would NEVER put together....EVER...hehe.
I was super shocked at just how much I like this card. I had to hide most of the blue to make it work, which was surprising since the purple was the scariest color.
The school image is from the {Unity KOTM Following My Heart} and the other stamps are from the {ippity} sets {Sweet Thoughts of You} and {Music of My Heart}

2 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Maria this is soooo cute! I love how you ran the ribbon at an angle. Better be careful...purple may become your friend! :)

lynn said...

purple scares me! but your card shines with you style!

oh, the kraft came from hobby lobby-it does seem grainy-er, huh?