Bundle of Love

A friend of mine needs a few baby cards and this one was quick and easy to throw together. I got these journaling cards from {Peachy Cheap} and REALLY love them. I'm pretty sure they were all My Minds Eye. I wish I had more of these stork ones, I only had one boy and one girl one. I used the girl tag on {this card}.
The stamped sentiment on the circle is from the Verve set {Practically Perfect}.
Thanks for stopping by!

To purchase {ippity} stamps, please click {HERE} to go to my sales blog!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Super cute! Love the layout!

Eryn Hagen said...

LOVE it...I just got some of those my mind's eye "cards"! thanks for the inspiration...i didn't think to use it on a card like this! YAY!

lynn said...

oh, my, maria, this is SO adorable-love it!

Heather said...

This is totally adorable! LOVE love LOVE it! Super cuteness!