Eye Pod :)

Isn't {Eye Pod} the cutest name for this monster!!Today continues the review of the NEW {Paper Makeup Stamps} releases. I couldn't resist coloring this monster BRIGHT blue. I have a birthday party coming up for my nephew, so I made this with him in mind. I think he will like it...it's boy enough right? It was all I could do NOT to add ribbon. It's really become one of my go to embellishments...can you believe when I started making cards I NEVER used ribbon...couldn't make it work for me for anything...now I can't live without it!!

4 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Super cool! Love the stitching-really makes it pop.

Kristie said...

Soooo cute!! Love the stitching!

Tina said...

Super sweet Maria!

Lisa H. said...

cuter than cute! love all the cirlces-perfect! I think I'm gonna cave and get these monsters soon-you do amazing things with them!