Happy Birthday Eva

I have to start today by saying Happy Birthday to {Eva}!! Her birthday was actually yesterday but I'm celebrating today on my blog by showing you her birthday card (which hopefully already is in her hands). Of course, I used the fabulous {ippity} stamps and I hope she loves it :) She is such an amazing part of the {ippity} design team and I am so honored to work side by side with her....YOU ROCK girl!!!!
You are in for a treat today because I have another card...I know two in one day...crazy...hehe!!! Today's H{ippity} Hop challenge is from {Eva} and was a super fun one....scallops :) {Sweet Thoughts of You} has four fun scallop stamps that are just perfect for this challenge and I just so happen to have it on sale on my {Sales Blog} for today only....head on over and pick one up while they last :)
I also used the stamp set {Where You Should Be}. Isn't that sentiment amazing!!! I've had a lot of changes happening in my life lately and this sentiment keeps popping into my mind reminding me that I'm doing what is right....I just LOVE this set :) So it's on sale too!!!!!
I used this weeks {Mojo Monday Sketch} for today's card...and it's extra special to me this week...I designed it :) Make sure you check it out...I can't wait to see what everyone makes :)

29 comments:

Heather said...

Fabulous and fun creations Maria!

Becky Carafa said...

Beautiful cards!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful and inspiring cards.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Two lovely cards Maria!

Eva said...

Ohhh...Maria...thank you sooo much for the gorgeous card, I don't have it yet, but WOW...I am speechless...you guys are funny...I so love both your cards. Thank you, thank you!!!

airing cupboard crafts said...

Your cards are gorgeous and I love the sketch you designed x

Karen said...

Maria - what a sweet and beautiful card for Eva!! She's gonna truly love it! And, I adore your 2nd card as much with the fun color..awesome!!

Hugs,
Karen

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

love both of these Maria as always just beautiful!!!

Rona said...

cute cute stuff!!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh just beautiful! Love how you have used these sets

Liz said...

beautifully done..

Chris said...

goegeous cards!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute--love how you cut out the tag (not sure what to call it) one the first card. Need to case that cutting:) Love visiting your site;) Have a good one!

Susan B. said...

Your cards are so pretty Maria! Love the bright colored papers!

Sparkle said...

What darling cards!

Gardner's Basket said...

Great cards! I love the sketch you designed, very versatile!

Jennipher said...

Maria,
Both your projects are adorable. These stamps are so much fun. Thanks for sharing today.

{jennie} said...

I think the "where you should be" sentiment is fitting for so many people right now. Love your cards. Thanks for sharing!

lynn said...

love your cards and sketch, maria:)

Carisa said...

i love your projects! i was thinking of those scallop stamps when i saw the challenge this week!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fabulous cards, Miss Maria!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Fabulous cards!

dahlhousedesigns said...

wonderful cards maria. they are so lovely.

lisa a.

Elisabeth said...

Gorgeous work!

JenMarie said...

LOVE these!!

Lisa Kind said...

LOVE these cards, Maria! And I love the Mojo Monday sketch you created! I will have to play this week!

Jen said...

Can you believe I'm still catching up on this hop?! I'm always glad to come by your blog Maria...vibrant colors and yes the perfect sentiments! Always believe in yourself and everyhing else will fall into place! *smile*

Lisa H. said...

wait a minute! how did I miss this on Monday???? two fabulous cards, Maria. love the colors and dp! very pretty!

ScrappingStephanie said...

I LOVE this card!! The sentiment is perfect. I always try to remind myself that I am right where I am suppose to be, but sometimes I forget that when things get too crazy. Your card helped me to remember that.