Kiwi Birdies

I'M DONE!! NO more World Politics....life has suddenlt changed :) My parents took my kiddo's over the weekend and I finished my paper AND crafted!!! The second my paper was done my mojo came back...I turned out card after card after card and have to say I'm happy with all of them....including today's card :) I used this weeks {Mojo Monday Sketch} and my FABULOUS {ippity} stamps. I used {Music of My Heart} and {What Matters Most}. I totally adore those cute little birdies :) I hope you don't mind seeing this Kiwi Kiss ribbon because I kind of went crazy with it...and this paper...the colors are so awesome and I'm sort of addicted right now :)
Make sure you head on over to the {ippity} blog to check out all this weeks hop participants...they always ROCK!!

24 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the green! Glad you got your school work done so you could stamp!

Lisa H. said...

YEAH!!! congrats girlie! you should be proud of yourself! Your card is fantastic-love the colors!!!!

Basement Stamper said...

I love that paper and the colors in it!!!

BonnieRose said...

such a pretty card.. love it maria! So glad u are back to crafting.. we've all missed your creations!

Eva said...

Maria, this is just so adorable....love the two birdies on the top and your embossing!

StampinCathy said...

This is just so cute and just love your creative style.

lynn said...

adorable design and colors, maria!

Jen said...

I will never tire of Kiwi Kiss Maria...I used this color and the ribbon on my post today too! Love the embossing in the b/g too! And, congrats on getting your paper done!

Banu said...

Maria...Beautiful Card...Awesome color combination :)

Poppit said...

Great colours Maria. And those birdies are just SO adorable!

Heather said...

Maria, this is beautiful! Love your use of colors and images! Super sweetness!

Susan Bouchard said...

Beautiful card Maria!

Gardner's Basket said...

SO CUTE! Love the singing birds!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Such a sweet card love the birds!!!

Kelly Landers said...

You should love this card... it is gorgeous!! I love it and so happy that you can sing out loud that your class is over!! Yeah!! Thanks for being the last gorgeous stop on today's hop!! I can end it with a smile! :-)

dahlhousedesigns said...

very sweet card.

lisa a.

Debby/Darthy said...

You're not kidding. You mojo is functioning big time. This card is beautiful. I love all the details you put in.

Elisabeth said...

Gorgeous! Awesome color combo here!

Sheryl said...

So pretty Maria!! I love how you used the little birds on this!!

jennifer mitten said...

Gald you're done with that pesky class:-) Great card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE green--LOVE IPPITY--LOVE this card:)

Eryn Hagen said...

GOEGEOUS! I love those colors!!

Betty Wright said...

This is terrific, Maria! Great colors and design!

Beverley said...

great card...I love the embossed backgound...and the colours are great.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley