Monday, April 26th

Happy H{ippity} Hop Monday!! {Lisa H.} gave us a super FUN challenge this week...make a 3-d flower embellishment. I made mine from old book pages.I used this weeks {Mojo Monday Sketch} for today's card. I had to get a little creative to come up with the scallopy pointy things (that's a technical term by the way) at the top of the layout. I ended up using the heart from the {Music of my Heart} stamp set. Click {HERE} to see the heart. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to line up two hearts side by side and then just cut along the top to create the scroll pattern. I didn't bother cutting the hearts off the bottom because I just covered it up with the kraft cardstock :)
The other images are from the set {Kissmas and Mistletoe}.
Make sure you head on over to the
{ippity} blog
AND
the {Mojo Monday} blog
to check out the rest of the creations happening out there in blog world :)
Also {Unity} is celebrating there 2nd anniversary ALL this week!! Make sure you go check out all the FUN challenges. There will LOTS of prizes so I'm sure you will want to play along :)

25 comments:

Heather said...

Maria! This card is SOOOOO gorgeous in color, in detail, in imagery, in EVERY way! I'm so loving this!

JenMarie said...

This is GORGEOUS!

Elisabeth said...

So pretty, love the book flower!

Poppit said...

That's gorgeous! Love the paper flower as well as the mistletoe behind the button/ribbon. Lovely!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Love it Maria! Just simply love it all!

lisa a.

Lisa H. said...

LOVE your flower! wow-those always turn out sooo nice! great colors too-looks fabby!

Jenny said...

I LOVE this card!!! One of my faves from you! I love what you did for the "scallopy pointy" thing at the top of the card! The colors are perfect! I love that stunning flower!!

LeAnne said...

Maria, this is just the sweetest lil Christmas card---tfs!

Chris said...

very pretty, love your music flower!!

Michele Gross said...

I am so loving the scallopy pointy things-turned out awesome! Your flower totally rocks too :)

lynn said...

LOVE this card, maria!-esp. your flower!

Eva said...

Ohhh...this is just GORGEOUS...love your flower and the whole card is just FABULOUS!!!

Rona said...

beautiful card!!

{jennie} said...

Great card! Love the mix of red, tan and black for a holiday card.

Martha said...

adorable card, love it.

Gardner's Basket said...

Very pretty, love the button bow!

Angie Blom said...

fantastic card Maria.. love the flower.

Kelly Landers said...

Maria your card and fabulous flower are so gorgeous!! I need to find an old book to make a similar flower with. It looks awesome!!

Have a great day!

Eryn Hagen said...

ohhh so fun...that flower is ADORABLE, I am definitely going to have to use old book pages sometime. Oh and I LOVE how you used that "heart" stamp as flourishes bordering the top....so CREATIVE!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So Beautiful Maria!!!

BonnieRose said...

fabulous card Maria.. !!

jennifer mitten said...

Beautiful card!

Jen said...

I can't wait to make a flower..yay! Yours is awesome Maria...and the colors you chose on your card are simply FABulous! I think your flourishes look great in place of the 'scallopy pointy things'! *smile*

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOVE it--Maria, you are super creative! Love visiting your site!

Christi said...

This is wonderful!! Wow!!